The 1522RF-0402 is designed for applications with maximum operating pressure of 400 psig (27.6 bar) and/or temperature of 350ºF (177ºC). Special high-temperature seals are also available; consult factory for details.
- Exclusive 3-Year “No-Leak” Guarantee: An innovative radial seal creates a constant and uninterrupted sealing force between the body and outside diameter of the glass lens for a longer-lasting and better seal than conventional flat seals
- Maintenance-Free Design: Bolt-on-body design requires no special maintenance or torqueing sequence in order to prevent leaks, resulting in safer operation than units using tie rods to fasten the lens and seal to the body
- Dimensional Interchangeability: Feature end-to-end dimensions that match Jacoby-Tarbox and Penberthy and other manufacturers' units. Available in 3/4", 2", 3" and 4" sizes
- High Vacuum-Service Rating: ?Rated for vacuum service up to 635 mm (25”) at 85.5% vacuum, which equates to 12.3-psi (0.84 bar) vacuum
- Four Indicator Styles: Drip Tube, Propeller, Bi-Directional Flapper, Bi-Directional Plane
- Series: 1500
- Construction: Carbon Steel
- Indicator: Flapper
- Indicator Material: Ryton
- End Connections: ASME 150 Lb. Flange
- Size: 4''
- Seal Materials: Fluorocarbon