For High-Flow, Bulk Fuel Oil Delivery Service
Designed to handle high flow when line pressure is not a critical consideration or otherwise absorbed.
- Aluminum Body: Lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Replaceable Hold-Open Rack: For use when fueling large-capacity tanks. Nozzle must be attended at all times during usage.
- Right Angle Design: Provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control; permits nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Drag Lugs: Protect the nozzle when dragged across rough surfaces; enhances long-life durability.
- Easily Replaced Spout: The spout is easily threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End: Standard pipe threads accept all standard 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" male connections.
- Design working pressure: 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Main Stem: Stainless steel
- Stem Seal: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: OPW 296 brass or 297 aluminum (optional)