Pressure activated, automatic shut off nozzle for self-service, full-service and unattended stations.
Features & Benefits
- XS® nozzle shuts off:
"” when the pump shuts off.
"” when the gas tank is full.
"” when the lever is opened before the pump is turned on.
"” when the leak detector has not completed its test cycle.
- Stainless steel reinforced spout bushing keeps spout tip round and acts as a captive fastener to prevent tip-end sensor damage.
- Equipped with a unique Flo-Stop® device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal.
- StreamShaper® reduces turbulence for straighter fuel flow and less splash back spillage.
- Comes standard with smooth full grip guard.
- Body: One piece die cast aluminum
- Seals: Fluorocarbon
- Packing: Double o-ring seal protected by fiber reinforced Teflon
- Lever: One piece contoured steel with hard plastic cover
- Inlet: ¾" / 25.4 mm NPTF & BSPP