Automatic shut off nozzle for full-service and self-service stations.
Features & Benefits
- 1A nozzle shuts off when the gas tank is full.
- Equipped with a unique Flo-Stop® device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal.
- Aluminum reinforced spout bushing keeps spout tip round and acts as a captive fastener to prevent tip-end sensor damage.
- StreamShaper® reduces turbulence for straighter fuel flow and less splash back spillage.
- Comes standard with smooth full grip guard.
- Body: Die cast aluminum body with black hand guard
- Seals: Fluorocarbon
- Packing: Double o-ring seal protected by fiber reinforced Teflon
- Lever: One piece contoured steel with hard plastic cover
- Inlet: 1"³ / 25.4 mm NPTF & BSPP